ALOE VERA DEWY : 촉촉 FACIAL SHEET MASK - 1 Sheet
Mask sheet for moisturizing and soothing your skin
About 99% of aloe vera plant is water and the remaining 1% constitutes various powerful nutrients. No wonder it hydrates so well with long-lasting, fresh feeling! Selected by Korean Skin Care Doctor & Beauty Expert. Packed with Beauty Secrets of Korean Celebrities.
1 Single Use Sheet
Urban Beauty Sheet Masks are packed with pure extracts freshly squeezed from real fruits and plants. The silky triple-layer sheet prolongs the moistness of the mask and enables the optimum absorption of nutrients of the essence.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- Cleanse and even out skin using toner.
- Gently unfold and apply the mask, adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Remove mask after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
20 ml / 0.68 fl.oz